Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> OK.  At this stage it should all just wait for 8.2.

Haven't we already committed some feature changes in this area?  I
dislike the idea of shipping a transient state just because "we ran out
of time".  Once we ship 8.1, that will be another behavior that we have
to consider backwards compatibility with.  We should either fix it
right, or revert to the 8.0 behavior for this release.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol