postgreSQL 9.1.18 version installation

От bakhtawar
Тема postgreSQL 9.1.18 version installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I downloaded PostgreSQL 9.1.18 version and I have windows 32 bit. I'm trying
to install this database first time in my computer so, when I start
installing PostgreSQL 9.1.18 at the last step it shows me error.

Before the installation I created a folder in c drive with the name
PostgreSQL then went to security tab and added account PostgreSQL and give
full control. When I install PostgreSQL 9.1.18 I select this folder but
again at the end same error occurred.

ERROR

"Problem running post-install setup.Installation may not complete
correctly.the database cluster initialization failed"

and also i use cmd for this and enter command net user postgres/delete but
when i enter it shows like this please check image
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5859300/hvcx08.jpg>