Re: BDR 1.0: background worker wants to start that should not bethere

От Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada
Тема Re: BDR 1.0: background worker wants to start that should not bethere
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

You have deleted the node from BDR setup, but you still have to delete it from the postgres logical replication:

SELECT * FROM pg_replication_slots;
SELECT pg_drop_replication_slot('YOURSLOT');

As a remark, based on my BDR experience, when your cluster has been damaged, your best option is to rebuild it.

Saludos,

Alvaro Aguayo
Jefe de Operaciones
Open Comb Systems E.I.R.L.