Re: Re: LOCK Fixes/Break on FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: LOCK Fixes/Break on FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE
Дата
RE: Re: LOCK Fixes/Break on FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE  ("Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> writes:
> Anyhow, to address the problem I've removed struct mount from
> userland visibility in both FreeBSD 5.x (current) and FreeBSD 4.x
> (stable).

That might fix things on your box, but we can hardly rely on it as an
answer for everyone running FreeBSD :-(.

Anyway, I've already worked around the problem by rearranging the PG
headers so that plperl doesn't need to import s_lock.h ...