Re: BUG #15446: Crash on ALTER TABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15446: Crash on ALTER TABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dmitry Molotkov <aldarund@gmail.com> writes:
> сб, 5 янв. 2019 г. в 01:25, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>:
>> Having to download and run code from dropbox is neither trust-inspiring
>> (I'd have review all the included code before running it), nor low friction...

> Code is pretty much default empty django project with just with added
> package that cause error.

It's the "django" part of that that is outside my comfort zone, and I'd
guess Andres' as well.  I don't run django, and I'm not interested in
learning about it just to reproduce a bug report.  As Andres said,
this would get looked at a lot quicker if the requirements to reproduce
it were low --- like, say, a small shell or perl or python script.