Googles sommer of Code 2005 - Postgres Project Proposal - where to discuss? who is responsible? who can mentor?

От Sebastian Wagner
Тема Googles sommer of Code 2005 - Postgres Project Proposal - where to discuss? who is responsible? who can mentor?
Дата
Ответы Re: Googles sommer of Code 2005 - Postgres Project Proposal - where to discuss? who is responsible? who can mentor?  ("Sebastian Wagner" <seba.wagner@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
hi,

I made a proposal to the "Google summer of Code 2006"  http://code.google.com

You can find my Proposal here:
http://www.webbase-design.de/summerofcode/summerofcode.pdf

Its about making a Rich Client Admin Tool for basically PostgresSQL with Drag and Drop, Query Builder, et cetera... it should be extensible so that developers can make their own extensions.

I don't know if this is the right mailing-list to discuss about it but maybe somebody can push me in the right direction.

Basically i want to:
- Get in touch with the people who are responsible in the Postgres Community for the "Summer of Code"-Project.
- Discuss about possibilites and features of Rich Client Admin-Tool.
- Get some feedback.

regards
sebastian wagner
--