Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> True. We can say "task will be automatically re-scheduled", so that
> people understand the message and don't start asking us.

How about "temporarily canceling autovacuum task"?  This is accurate
regardless of the origin of the SIGINT.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request