Re: How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)

От ben.play
Тема Re: How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Thank you a lot for your answer.
I've done that (create a tablespace in another HD with POSTGRES role + put
it as the main temp_tablespace in the conf).

But ... my command ~# df show me that all queries use the default tablespace

This was my commands (the directory is owned by postgres) :
CREATE TABLESPACE hddtablespace LOCATION '/media/hdd/pgsql';
ALTER TABLESPACE hddtablespace OWNER TO postgres;

SHOW temp_tablespaces;
> hddtablespace

In /media/hdd/pgsql I have only one empty directory (PG_9.3_201306121).

Do you have any tips ?

Thanks a lot guys ...