How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)

От ben.play
Тема How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)
Дата
Re: How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi all,

We have a big database (more than 300 Gb) and we run a lot of queries each
minute.

However, once an hour, the (very complex) query writes A LOT on the disk
(more than 95 Gb !!!)
We have 64 Gb of RAM and this is our config :

And my error on the query is :

Do you know how to solve this problem ?

Best regards,
Benjamin.