Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:

Ugh.

> If I patch it with the attached rebustify_memoize_code.patch, I get:
> # explain analyze select * from t1 inner join t1 t2 on t1.a=t2.a where t1.a<=2;
> ERROR:  unable to find memoization table entry

> My thoughts are that we likely should make this code more robust,
> despite the bug not being related to a broken data type. I'm only just
> over the fence on that one though. Any thoughts?

Strong +1, but please s/unable to/could not/, per message style
guidelines.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349