Re: WIP: default values for function parameters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
> select foo(777, three=> '{1,2,3,4,5});

> it's more safe and more readable.

... and it breaks an operator that's already in use.

> I did some test, and I thing so it is implementable. I had to solve
> problem with hstore module. There is defined operator => too, what is
> bad. But we can implemented in transformation and it should by
> disabled via GUC, so it's solveable.

What's wrong with the "expr AS parameter_name" syntax that we've
discussed before?  (And no, having a GUC that changes the meaning
of "=>" isn't an acceptable workaround.)

Сообщение: Re: new libpq SSL connection option
Сообщение: Re: new libpq SSL connection option