Re: Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it

От maxi0361
Тема Re: Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
just ran into this same issue, there is something wrong with pgAdmin handling
this in users eyes.

like Aren, I want to create a role and grant privilege to a database. then
only see 'public'.
ok, find this post, it is intentional, then I go to "File > Options", there
is no general tab.
and I think 'public' is a schema, right? if you show 'public' in "Grant
wizard", then why isn't 'public' being seen under Group Roles ? and I
couldn't add my role to 'public'

this whole thing is so confusing. I end up using command line.
please think of a GUI that help users to accomplish this simple requirement.