Re: how do I clear a page, or set an item in a page to

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: how do I clear a page, or set an item in a page to
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> writes:
> ahh, ok.  I just know I'm much more nervous about zeroing stuff by hand
> than letting the backend do it for me.

Well, I certainly hope Eric is gonna save aside a copy of the file
(if not the whole database) before he hacks it ;-)

BTW, I missed the point about REINDEX.  Yeah, that's probably a good
idea to get rid of any index entries pointing at the removed rows.