Re: [HACKERS] oopsy in dynloader.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] oopsy in dynloader.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I can not find this problem in the current source tree.  I believe you
> are seeing a merge problem with cvs.  Remove the file and reupdate cvs.

In fact, that sort of breakage is exactly what cvs will do when it finds
a merge conflict (which it simple-mindedly defines as a local change that
falls in the same line range as a diff it's trying to apply from the cvs
master file).  It will warn you that the merge failed --- so you should
always review the output from a cvs update run, looking for conflict
messages.