Re: pgsql: Use XLOG_BLCKSZ in pg_test_fsync, rather than our own define, bu

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use XLOG_BLCKSZ in pg_test_fsync, rather than our own define, bu
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Use XLOG_BLCKSZ in pg_test_fsync, rather than our own define, but verify
> it is 8k as expected.

-#define WRITE_SIZE (8 * 1024)  /* 8k */
+#if XLOG_BLCKSZ != 8 * 1024  /* 8k */
+#error Unknown block size for test.
+#endif

This seems like a pretty awful idea.  Aren't you aware that XLOG_BLCKSZ
is settable from a configure option?  You just broke the ability to
build the tree with a non-default configuration setting.

If you aren't willing to deal with a variable value for the block size,
please revert this patch.