Review needed for repmgr packaging

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Review needed for repmgr packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

I committed some new files/changes to 9.4/repmgr/F-21 directory. This
new spec file should work on all distros.

Can someone please spend some time to see that the init script/unit file
is working or not? After doing some work on RHEL 6, I could start
repmgr, but I am not sure whether I did it correctly or not.

Also, a small RPM-howto would be great :-))

After testing, I can commit this to the rest of the repo and build the
package.

Please note that this package does not ugprade the currently installed
version (2.0.2), so an extra stuff will be needed before final commit.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения