infinite recursion detected in rules for relation

От pinker
Тема infinite recursion detected in rules for relation
Дата
Re: infinite recursion detected in rules for relation  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I wanted to set a rule:
CREATE RULE "_RETURN" AS   ON SELECT * from backend.test   DO INSTEAD       SELECT * FROM backend.test WHERE who='Me';
When I'm trying to do anything on the table I get following error:
ERROR:  infinite recursion detected in rules for relation "backend.test"