Re: Copy command Faster than original select

От Belal Al-Hamed
Тема Re: Copy command Faster than original select
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"so bottle neck have to be some where between client and server"
that's  what I need to know !
where is the bug to made this performance

"Can you try again but with EXPLAIN *ANALYZE* (not only EXPLAIN)?"
it's not a matter of plan problem  I think, it's related to sending data
from server to client, perhaps in allocating buffers for data or problem in
libpq I don't know ...
because why it's super fast exporting same select to file using copy
command.
again I am using the same pc of the postgresql server

regards to all