PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA

От Tom Lane
Тема PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The 8.1 supported-platforms list is looking pretty good, I think -- we
don't have updates for every single combination of OS and hardware,
but we have updates for every OS and at least one instance of all
supported CPU types.

Except IRIX.  There's been no port report since Robert Bruccoleri
confirmed PG 7.4 worked.  If we can't get a confirmation of that
I fear we ought to drop it down to the "unsupported" list.
Can anyone test 8.1RC1 on IRIX?