Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
Дата
Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit  (Kurt Roeckx <Q@ping.be>)
Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Well, sadly, the reason I posted is that I (apparently) had a client's
> database fatally corrupted by this problem.

"Fatally corrupted"?  That should not happen --- at worst, an OOM kill
should lose your current sessions.  We need more details.

Сообщение: Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit
Сообщение: Re: Can't find thread on Linux memory overcommit