Re: sslmode verify-ca and verify-full: essentialy the same?

От David Guyot
Тема Re: sslmode verify-ca and verify-full: essentialy the same?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ah! So there was my error! Should be good to explain this in the
official libpq documentation, don't you think? If I correctly read, the
connection string as source of the hostname isn't explicit, there is
only the mention that libpq will check that the responding server is
“the one I specify”. Once I know that it means “the one I specify in the
connection string”, it's all clear, but, IMHO, there's still a doubt
when you don't know what that does mean.

Anyway, thanks for your help, Magnus.

Regards.

--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin

Вложения