Re: writing backend extensions using Visual

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: writing backend extensions using Visual
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> Do we actually support building backend extensions with anything other
> than our standard build environment? I know we support building libpq
> using MSVC, but that is for client use. I'm not even mildly surprised
> that building a backend extension with MSVC breaks.

I'm not either, but given that he can get as far as building a library
that will load into the backend, it's surprising that it would fall down
on the small matter of passing function arguments.  It seems worth
trying to understand exactly what's happening there.

Greg, how sure are you about the diagnosis of "PG_ARGISNULL always
returns true" --- have you stepped through your code with a debugger?

Сообщение: Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio
Сообщение: Re: writing backend extensions using Visual