Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От ijbalazs
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I experience the same phenomenon with the installer
postgresql-9.4.0-1-windows.exe for Win32 on Windows XP (5.1 SP3) Home
Edition (Hungarian). During the installation an error window pops up
complaining about an unknown error while running getlocales.exe. The
absolute path name is given in the error message:
C:\Documents and Settings\iv=C3=A1n.BALAZS-ASZTALI\Local
Settings\Temp\postgres_installer_74e04be719\getlocales.exe

While the error window is still there (I have not closed it yet) I wanted t=
check the said exe, but the whole folder is missing. I can follow the path
down to Temp, but the referred subfolder does not exist, nor anything
postgres*. No getlocales.exe can be found in any subfolder.=20