Re: postgresql94-devel should Requires: libpam-devel etc

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: postgresql94-devel should Requires: libpam-devel etc
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Craig,

Well, lazy me: pam-devel already requires pam, and given that I am
testing these in build machines, I did not notice these already.

That said, I was expecting RPM to pick up these automagically...

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения