Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders

От Ron256
Тема Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have modified the first query to my needs and I believe, it gives the
correct results for the first time orders.

accept

WITH first_cust_cte AS
(        SELECT min(ord_submitted_date)ord_date                , persistent_key_str        FROM orders        group by
persistent_key_str

)
SELECT o.persistent_key_str, o.ord_id FROM orders o INNER JOIN first_cust_cte c ON o.persistent_key_str =
c.persistent_key_strAND  o.ord_submitted_date =

c.ord_date

Thanks for your support.

Thanks,

Ron