Re: function length(numeric) does not exist

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: function length(numeric) does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Ricardo Sardinha wrote
> Version: PostgreSQL 9.2.6, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 32-bit
> "ERRO: 42883: fun=C3=A7=C3=A3o length(numeric) n=C3=A3o existe" (function=
 length(numeric)
> does not exist).
>=20
> Then I try to create length function:
>=20
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION length(tsvector)

I'm confused...you try and pass a numeric into a length function and when
that doesn't work you go and create a length function that takes a tsvector=
?

Until you communicate what it is you are trying to accomplish and, ideally,
provide some code to help explain the same, it is going to be difficult to
provide you with help.

David J.