pgAdmin 1.18.1 - Ctrl-F hotkey launches Database Designer where Find&Replace was desired

От jashworth
Тема pgAdmin 1.18.1 - Ctrl-F hotkey launches Database Designer where Find&Replace was desired
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
From the main pgAdmin window (Object brower tree on left, tabbed-pane in
upper-right, and SQL pane in lower-right), I'm used to being able to click
in the SQL pane and hit Ctrl-F to search for a particular column name.
However, after recently upgrading to openSUSE 13.2, my pgAdmin version has
changed (to 1.18.1) and the behavior is different in the newew version.
Now, from the main screen, Ctrl-F is bound to the Database Designer
function, and the keystroke launches that instead of the Find and Replace
dialog.

Could that function be bound to a different hotkey to restore the searching
capability?