Integrating PostgreSQL with Elasticsearch and Kibana

От rahulk
Тема Integrating PostgreSQL with Elasticsearch and Kibana
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I have source input which stores data in PostgreSQL database in JSON format.
I want to perform the analytical operation on data present in PostgreSQL and
visualize the results of operations.

I have found one open source analytical tool called Kibana (integrated with
elasticsearch) which will visualize the data.
http://www.elasticsearch.org/overview/kibana/

we can provide data present in PostgreSQL to elastic search through use of
jdbc-river
https://github.com/jprante/elasticsearch-river-jdbc/wiki/Step-by-step-recipe-for-setting-up-the-river-with-PostgreSQL

I am trying to integrate PostgreSQL, elasticsearch and Kibana to perform
analytical operations and visualize data.

Anybody tried something like that, your views and suggestion will be useful.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rahul Khengare