SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7

От harpagornis
Тема SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7
Дата
Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7  (Krystian Bigaj <krystian.bigaj@gmail.com>)
Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7  (harpagornis <shenlong@runbox.com>)
Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7  (harpagornis <shenlong@runbox.com>)
Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to implement SSL certificates with postgres 9.3 locally in
Windows 7.  In Windows Component Services / Local Services, postrgres is
configured to start automatically, with Log On as a local system account.

Using my Windows administrator account, in a command prompt inside my data
folder, when I execute postgres -D . , I get the message, "Redirecting
logging output to the logging collector service."   I also get this error
message in my log file:

When I try to connect in PgAdminIII I get the error message, "Server isn't
listening"  What am I doing wrong?  Right now, just for development
purposes, do I need to have a root certificate?  I tried unsuccessfully to
create one with makecert but couldn't get the flags and options right.

I followed the postgres & openssl documentation for creating the
privkey.pem, server.req, server.key and server.crt files, ie.:

This is the entire pg_hba.conf file:

Also, which of those last two lines in the pg_hba.conf file should I be
using to require SSL certificates for all postgres accounts?  Is it even
possible to require a SSL certificate for the postgres account?

This the entire postgresql.conf file:

Thank you for all comments and suggestions.