Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Gunther <raj@gusw.net> writes:
> and checked my log file and there was nothing before the call
> MemoryContextStats(TopPortalContext) so I don't understand where this
> printf stuff is ending up.

It's going to stdout, which is likely block-buffered whereas stderr
is line-buffered, so data from the latter will show up in your log
file much sooner.  You might consider adding something to startup
to switch stdout to line buffering.

Сообщение: Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!
Сообщение: Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!