Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?

От Malcolm MacLeod
Тема Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

>         Thanks, have you used the one in the "enterprise db" installer
>         at all or
>         only the MacPorts one?
>         Can you confirm if it works with iodbctestw? Do you use an
>         "ODBC
>         adminstrator" e.g. "Openlink ODBC Administrator" or only
>         config files?
> Only MacPorts, through unixODBC. I have not had much luck in the past
> with the Openlink stuff, or iODBC, which is why we moved to MacPorts.
> FWIW I had the same problems with the MySQL ODBC drivers.
Thanks, good to know that the unixODBC part at least works.. However
unfortunately the application in question only currently use iODBC.

What you say about myODBC was true up until about a year ago (or maybe
even more recently my memory is failing me) but the latest myODBC
drivers actually work pretty well and do so with iodbc so its definitely
possible to have working iodbc drivers on osx.

- Malcolm MacLeod

От: Brian Panulla
Сообщение: Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?
От: Brian Panulla
Сообщение: Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?