Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?

От Malcolm MacLeod
Тема Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

We have a client trying to connect to PostgreSQL server 9.2 from an osx
client with our software via ODBC, he has asked for instructions to
assist him setting up.

I have attempted the setup myself using psqlODBC and no matter what I do
configuration wise, the driver fails to connect (via iodbctestw and
iodbc administrator) stating that the password is incorrect - I know
this is not the case because I am using identical configuration to my
linux machine where it works fine.

Has anybody actually tested psqlODBC on OSX recently? Does it actually
work? Is there some known issue that causes this password thing, if so
what is the workaround?
(I'm trying on Snow Leopard myself but even information about a more
recent version would be great to know)

Thanks,
Malcolm MacLeod