Dynamically change Master(recovery info) without restarting standby server..

От sudalai
Тема Dynamically change Master(recovery info) without restarting standby server..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
  Is there any way to change the *master*  without restarting the *standby*
server.

Postgresql Documentation says,  -->Recovery.conf file only read on the startup in standby mode. In that
file we specify the "Masterip".   -->If  you want to change the master we need to change the recovery.conf
file and restart the standby node.
but,        *I Need to change masterip without restarting the standby node.*

-----
sudalai