Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 08:43:06AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> Which lists are slow?

> In my case, -patches and -committers. Looking at the thread I *think* Tom
> was referring to, also -hackers.

At the time I was particularly concerned about -hackers and -bugs, but
I'm not sure which lists have the issue overall.  I regularly notice
batches of two-or-three-day-old messages being released together,
perhaps several times a week, and hadn't paid any particular attention
to which lists they were on.  I file all the PG lists I read (which is
most of them) into one folder, so it all kinda blurs together ... but
I think -bugs is in need of more attention because it's particularly
likely to get submissions from non-subscribers.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: