Re: Extract especific text from a sql statement

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: Extract especific text from a sql statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Emanuel Araújo wrote
> Hi,
>
> I need help to extract fields and tables from a sql statement.
>
> Example:
>
> SELECT pc.cod, pc.val, pi.qtd,
> COALESCE(pc.name, 'empty') AS name, lower(coalesce(pc.email, 'empty')) as
> email,
> status
> FROM pc
> INNER JOIN pi on (pc.cod = pi.cod)
> WHERE pc.startdate > CURRENT_DATE
> order by 1 desc
> ;
>
> I need to return that:
>
> pc.cod
> pc.val
> pi.qtd
> pc.name
> pc.email
> status
> pc
> pi
> pc.startdate
>

> can you help me ?

Me, probably not.  I would suggest you tell us what goal/use-case you have
in mind that you think you need to do the above.

The project is open source so you are welcome to look at the parser code and
see how it goes about pulling out identifiers and determining what they are.

A big question is how do you want to deal with aliases and views present in
the query?

Do you have a particular language you are restricting your search to?

David J.