Re: Rép. : Re: French translation of 7.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rép. : Re: French translation of 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Francois Suter <dba@paragraf.ch> writes:
> Here is the question is how to translate at best "Table Functions".

I've not been real thrilled with "table functions" as English
terminology either ;-).  Perhaps if you think of it as "functions
returning tables" or "functions returning multiple rows" it'd be
easier to translate.

> "Prepared queries for maximized performance on common requests."

> Here it's "prepared queries".

What's actually getting prepared is a query plan.  Perhaps "pre-planned
queries" would work?