Re: permission denied for schema topology

От Iain Mott
Тема Re: permission denied for schema topology
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Tom and everyone that replied. Since my last email my service
provider managed to solve the problem on my main database. I looked at
the schemas listed in phpPgAdmin on this database before it was fixed
and there were two main schemas listed, "public" and "topology", both
owned by postgres. Now when I look, topology is no longer there.
The problem was fixed on that database however not on others and when I
create a new datbase via cpanel (the only way the system allows) - the
problem reoccurs and I can't do a dump of the new db.

Thanks again for your input - I think it will help me communicate with
them to resolve the problem now fully.

Cheers,

Iain