Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Oh, and how about we kill the Image Map of major developers?   It's about 4
>> years out of date, and makes developers.postgresql.org load like molasses in
>> January.

> Agreed.

Yeah.  It was cute when we did it but it's overkill as a way of pointing
out that we have a worldwide development community.  We can just say
that...

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List