Re: BUG #16145: Not able to terminate active session

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16145: Not able to terminate active session
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
MOHAN KUMAR DORAIRAJ <mohankumar.dorairaj@globalfoundries.com> writes:
> Is there any other alternative option available.?

Well, why is it that your session is sitting waiting for input from
the Oracle server?  That doesn't seem like a condition that ought
to be persistent, most of the time.  Perhaps redesigning your
queries against that foreign server would help.

Also, I do recommend asking the Oracle FDW authors about this.
It's possible that adding some CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPT calls in that
FDW would ameliorate things.  (I don't know where to file issues
about oracle_fdw, but it's not this list.)