Re: BUG #11072: rhel-latest-x86_64 missing from repo

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #11072: rhel-latest-x86_64 missing from repo
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Sun, 2014-07-27 at 18:45 +0000, worthy.vii@gmail.com wrote:
> When using the latest 9.4 repo I get this error in YUM.
>
> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-latest-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
> [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not
> Found"

Not sure how to fix this. In 9.3 repo, I have symlinked this to RHEL 6
repository, but apparently I will need to change it to RHEL 7, but it
may break things.

Can you please edit the repo file, and replace $releasever with the RHEL
version (6, 7 or whatever...)?

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ