Re: High memory usage / performance issue ( temp tables ? )

От gmb
Тема Re: High memory usage / performance issue ( temp tables ? )
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Something else I intended to ask in the original post, but forgot:

What effect , if any , will the autovacuum setting have in this type of
scenario ?
Will performance be improved by disabling this ?
I assume that a vacuum process will be required on at least the pg_catalog
due to dropping of temp tables during the process.

Regards

gmb