Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От pjduplooy
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sandeep

I copied over from a 9.2.9 install.  I was not quick enough to copy other
files over from the 9.2 install, because as soon as the installer closes on
the error, the temp folder gets deleted.  I then made a quick copy of the
postgres temp install folder, before it was deleted, and I executed each
program, which did not work. I then ran the installer again, and copied all
relevant files over to the temp install folder.  The installer then worked,
up to initdb, because I did not copy it over, as I presumed that you can not
initdb a 9.4 db with a 9.2 initdb command.

Pieter