Re: BUG #11128: Error in pg_restore with materialized view

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #11128: Error in pg_restore with materialized view
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
mpmilanez wrote
>=20
> Bug reference:      11128
> Logged by:          Marcos Paulo Milan=C3=AAz Santana
> Email address:     =20

> mpmilanez@

> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
> Operating system:   CentOS 6.5
>=20
> I'm trying to restore a database after creating some materialized views.
> This is the command used for dump: pg_dump --blobs -Fc -f
> bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc -x siop;
> The command used for restore: pg_restore -Fc -C -O -x -v -j 4
> --disable-triggers -d postgres bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc;
> Here is the error I get:

There were quite a few pg_restore fixes, including some related to
materialized views, in 9.3.5 so I'd suggest upgrading and trying again.  If
it still fails (or you cannot upgrade for some reason) you would probably
need to supply a minimal example that reproduces the behavior.

David J.