Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От pjduplooy
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi guys

I am getting the same error on Window 7 64 bit, using PostgreSQL 9.4 beta2
64 bit installer from EDB.

I have managed to get around the getlocale error by copying it over from an
existing install to the temporary folder where the installer extracts the
files.  But the install stop at the db initialization  phase (initdb).  I
know that using the files from my existing 9.2 install will work if copied
over, but this is not ideal.  VCRedists (2013) are installed, both 32 bit
and 64 bit

Please investigate.

Regards.