Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 23:43 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 01:21 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
>
> As innocent as this patch seemed at first, it actually opens up a lot of
> questions.
>
> Attached is the (incomplete) edit of the patch so far.

I haven't received much feedback so far on my changes, and I don't think
I will finish hacking on this in the next few days, so I will mark it
"returned with feedback".

I don't think it's too far away, but my changes are substantial enough
(and incomplete enough) that some feedback is required.

Regards,Jeff Davis