Re: Will PostGIS be added to Centos 7 repo?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Will PostGIS be added to Centos 7 repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 10:15 -0400, Victor Ramirez wrote:
> Sorry if this question is annoying but I guess that I am very eager to move
> my system to Centos 7.

I am working on this. The problem is on the EPEL side: There is no GDAL
package in EPEL, which is required by PostGIS. Last week, I built 5
dependencies for GDAL, but I am now waiting for EPEL folks to branch
libgeotiff for EL7, so that I can start building GDAL. Hopefully it
won't take long.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ