Re: Missing python-argparse package on 9.4

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Missing python-argparse package on 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 10:41 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Will that cause any issues for people with EPEL enabled who're using
> python-argparse from there?
>
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/python-argparse.html

I don't think so -- I am using the same spec file. If both repos are
enabled, yum will pick it from one of them (IIRC it is EPEL, because its
name < our name :) )

> (I increasingly think PGDG for RHEL should just depend on EPEL).

I agree, but given that I am currently having issues with EPEL 7, I
don't want to declare it until EPEK 7 becomes stable.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения