Re: Change collate postgresql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Change collate postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
marcelo mendoza <jmarcelo.mendoza@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi Laurenz, this is the space en_US.UTF- 8 (the space is before the 8)
> Collate           | en_US.UTF-
>                   | 8
> The database was created in this way, without error, how can I fix this?

I'm guessing that you specified LC_COLLATE that way when you created
the database.  Postgres won't complain if setlocale() doesn't, which
it very possibly wouldn't.

I don't believe we offer any DDL command to change that, so a direct
UPDATE on pg_database is the only way.  Should be pretty harmless
as long as you don't try to change the setting to a functionally
different value.

Сообщение: Re: Change collate postgresql
Сообщение: Re: Change collate postgresql