Re: expected/sequence_1.out obsolete?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: expected/sequence_1.out obsolete?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> expected/sequence_1.out hasn't been updated at least since
> commit d90ced8bb22194cbb45f58beb0961251103aeff5
> Date:   Thu Oct 3 16:17:18 2013 -0400
> and nobody appears to have complained.

> Can it be removed?

No, it needs to be fixed.  The alternate output from "select * from
foo_seq" will appear occasionally (from memory, if a checkpoint starts
or perhaps completes during the test).

We might have noticed this already if the buildfarm weren't so noisy
lately :-(

An alternative answer would be to remove log_cnt from the set of
columns displayed, but I think that would be taking away part of the
point of that particular test.