Re: Removal of support for OpenSSL 0.9.8 and 1.0.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Removal of support for OpenSSL 0.9.8 and 1.0.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> For now, please note that I have added an entry in the CF app:

BTW, the referenced patch only removes the configure check for
SSL_get_current_compression, which is fine, but is that even
moving any goalposts?  The proposed commit message says the
function exists down to 0.9.8, which is already our minimum.
There's nothing to debate here if that statement is accurate.